A tour of the National Cowgirl Museum is sure to excite and inspire your students.
Click an item below to learn more.
How to Schedule a Tour?
- Student group reservations must be made advance.
- Complete and fax to 817-336-2470 both a School Group Reservation Form and a School Group Guidelines Form at least 10 days prior to your visit.
- Allow 5 business days for a receipt of confirmation. If you haven’t received a confirmation after five business days, call 817-336-4475.
- Your reservation process is complete when we fax the Student Group Confirmation Form to the Lead Teacher.
- Check Museum operating hours at bottom of page for convenient scheduling.
- Group reservations are not available on any major holiday, even if the Museum is open.
The Day of Your Visit?
- The lead teacher must bring the Confirmation Form, exact head count, and payment in the form of one school check, money order, cash in large bills, or credit card with photo ID. The Museum does not accept purchase orders, temporary or personal checks, multiple checks, or large quantities of coins. Do not mail your payment to the Museum.
- Write the exact number of students, adults, and chaperones including teachers, in your group on the lines provided on the Confirmation Form. Anyone not included in the head count or initial reservation must pay full price.
Reservation Changes and/or Date Changes?
- If your reservation numbers change, correct your Student Group Confirmation Form and pay for the actual number on the day of your scheduled visit. For date changes, please fax the original confirmation with the new dates written on the confirmation form.
- No refunds are given the day of your visit. All refunds are mailed to the school.
- NOTE: There is a $3 fee per bus that must be paid in cash or by charge. The Fort Worth City Council has voted to charge for parking in all of its city-owned surface parking lots in the Cultural District.
- Please fax original confirmation with “Cancel” written at the top.
Discover the Wild West Scholarship for Student Group Admission
In an effort to fully realize our mission of celebrating women, past and present, whose lives exemplify the courage, resilience, and independence that helped shape the American West, the National Cowgirl Museum and Hall of Fame is pleased to offer a scholarship providing complimentary admission to reach students and schools who would not ordinarily be able to participate, at any level, in our education programs. It is underwritten by generous grants, specifically targeting low-income and/or under-performing schools, K-12. During the visit, students and teachers will be provided with an enriching docent-led tour and a take-home activity and information sheet.
Scholarship recipients must meet the criteria listed on the Student Group Admission Scholarship Application. It includes free admission for students, teachers, and adults designated as chaperons on the date of the scheduled visit to the Museum.
See other educational opportunities with our partner, the Fort Worth Science and History Museum, here.