Retail Services Associate
The Museum is accepting candidates for dedicated retail sales associate, reports directly to Retail Manager.
- Minimum two years experience in a retail environment with a solid knowledge of retail sales, merchandising, and computerized POS cashiering and receipt processing.
- Ideal candidates will demonstrate the following qualities: initiative, enthusiasm, patience, stress tolerance, adaptability, persuasiveness, and integrity.
- Great core hours 9:30-5:30pm, must be willing to work weekends, holidays, occasional evenings as required.
- This is a part-time position, 15-30 hours week.
Core Job Duties:
- Provides excellent customer service and resolves issues involving customer relations.
- Processes and fulfills all sales transactions, in-person, email & phone orders without supervision.
- Merchandise store product in accordance to company standards.
- Accurately perform all merchandise receiving: merchandise inspection, tagging, stocking, and merchandising. Communicate all damages and wrong shipments to retail manager.
Skills/Qualifications: teamwork, solid retail background, basic business knowledge, MS Office,
Email for full Job Description. Must include resume and references.